Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Long trip!

Well, thanks guys for linking all the way over here...
phew.

Anyway, here's why I switched sites:
Previously I had advertisements up on my blog, however I was told that there was 'mature content' on it. Therefore my advertisements were deactivated.
So I made one here, using the same account, and everything seems to work! yay for things working and yay for me not being another step closer to wanting to make a pay-site.

As far as any changes go here, the pictures are going to be fairly vanilla, as they have always been I suppose. I don't really take raunchy pictures anyway, but a few from way way back were considered to be a little too intense for the general public. So, if you're interested in seeing all the glorious rubber-clad dildos and the rare package shots, then you can try to friend me on my yahoo 360 blog. However, I don't just accept anyone, mind you...
oooh, exclusive.

Here's a sample of one of the many cutesy/clean pictures that you'll continue to see here. =P
BTW- I currently don't have my mask, so don't ask about it. I'm going to figure something out soon enough!

2 comments:

rubberted said...

I wish I had a body like yours. where's that catsuit from? it looks great! and I love the look of the corset too, that was definitely a good buy! lets hope you can get a mask like your old one soon then. why the move then? I guess your old site was getting pretty full, plus the link problem. Anyways, I regularly check out your blog so keep updating! thanks x

xerxes31415 said...

It sucks that you had to change sites and that blogger was going to charge you, but it's good that you found a workaround for it.

I also regularly check your blog, but sometimes I don't have a chance to read the lengthier entries until later. I just finished reading the story with D, and I'm curious to know what's happened since then.

Take care