Thursday, June 14, 2007

sleepy

Okay, well I've been pretty sick lately, so much so that I haven't been sleeping very much at all, or eating right, or doing anything productive. So, I haven't been thinking much about latex or anything like that, however I feel like I'm on the up and up, even though I still have this really unpleasant sounding cough left over from it.

Normally when I get sick I lose weight, however this time I feel like I've gained weight. I never really know for sure until I get all dressed in skin-tight rubber, but I feel fatter. =(
So to motivate myself I'm posting a few pix I took from a thinner time.



P.S. -
Thank you for the message Bart.
I know the feeling (of not knowing what to say) but it is appreciated that something was said. =P
also, yeah. Introducing latex to one's partner is not the easiest thing in the world, but it's great once you have it all out in the open. So Good Luck!! =D

P.P.S. -
I have an interesting photo-set idea in the works. So there may be something fun to look at here in the coming weeks... but don't get your hopes too far up!
XP

No comments: