Tuesday, July 17, 2007

boo!


I'm still alive.

Well, unfortunately I don't have anything fetish related to update on... again.
So I guess I'll just tell you all about my amazing adventures in real life!.. okay, they're not amazing at all, in fact, I've been doing nearly nothing.
I've just been doing research, studying Japanese, dancing a ton, and spending time with a few new people, most of whom I don't really click with at all.

I've been considering dressing, however I haven't lately largely because 1) it's super hot and 2) I don't have any new gear to get me all excited for rubber..
However, I should be getting a check for my ads kinda soon, which means I have some fun money, however I can't think of anything to get with it.. probably because my taste is a little too expensive =/

I guess that I've kinda been in a down-slump in terms of latex and masking lately... and the fact that I haven't found any new or interesting material on the net certainly hasn't helped!!!

anyway, if anyone has any around-100-dollar purchase suggestions or interesting kinky links to pass over my way, feel free to leave a message!

No comments: