Wednesday, July 25, 2007

yoshhhhh

So, I've been busy... any surprise?!?!
hehe.

I feel like I have some masking and latex wearing on the horizon, I'm just not sure as to when exactly..

in other news.. nothing fetish related.. I guess it seems to go that way over the summer, when the weather is hot and rubber really doesn't seem to be the lightest or most pleasant material to slide into... even though it is tempting at times..
but come to think of it, it seems like new material tends not to crop up too frequently over the summer... weeird..

uhmmmm, it's also annoying having to constantly coerce comments out of all of you!! however, I don't have any new material, so I won't do it this time... unless I just did. ;P

kay, g'nite!

2 comments:

ClosetMonster said...

Yeah, summer is usually slow for us. I guess it's not just the heat. People are out doing things, rather than sitting around an office, daydreaming about their fetishes. Don't worry. With autumn and Halloween coming, it'll pick back up in a month or two.

Unknown said...

Funny, I feel the exact same way (about summer being slow). Been having to beat comments out of people myself. Although I am of course posting new material, so I'd like to think I deserve it... and so do you for the same reasons. :)