Saturday, August 18, 2007

T's and V's

Well, pretty soon I'm going to be in the market for something new.. I'm always turned on by skirts, pants, and other things that cover my lower-half. However, I've come to realize that aside from catsuits, all my rubber is lower-body oriented. So I'm in dire need of some sort of top. regardless of how badly I want those new Simon-O capris (the 3/4 pants).

The other day I looked at my pile of latex, lube, rubber, masks, catsuits, dildos, vibrators, jeans, shoes, boots, wigs, etc. It strikes me less of a fetish wardrobe and more of a collection of various prosthetics and disguises. A pile of tricks and illusions where the sum is the ability for Anima to exist.. and to a lesser extent, Animus..

it's strange, looking at shopping for a new garment not so much as an individual piece of clothing that I want, but rather strategic way of helping create a look or complete an ideal.. Cause I really do need some sort of blouse or something to cover my upper-half and arms.
=/

response to Closet*
I've actually been dancing for about 8 years now and just started teaching kinda legitimately. However, I lost track of most of the episodes myself.
=P

I'm so bad about keeping up with TV shows for some reason.

No comments: