Wednesday, September 19, 2007

help and info!

Okay, first with the info. I stumbled across this site sticky-site.com
I think it's pretty relevant and is loaded with fantastic art! the only problem is I can't navigate it at all! ugh, I've got to work on this computer illiteracy I've got goin' on.

On a related note, the HELP section.
So, does anybody know how to edit HTML? I have a different site where I need to ad links and put up linked pictures, however you have to do it through the HTML which I am totally unfamiliar with. can anybody help me?! please leave a comment if you know how to do either.
Thank you!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Anima,

I am one of the moderators for Sticky-site and I would be more than happy to help you out. Some of my stories are on the site as well. Just look up Arran over there and you will find my stuff. One of the most important things to do on Sticky-Site is register to it, which unlocks more of the site. It is a free site. If you need more info on how to work around the site, you can always get me on my instant messenger.

Arran

Unknown said...

Oh, I am also good at HTML as well so I can help you there too. =D