Tuesday, October 23, 2007

latex over latex


:In this picture:
1st layer - butt pads, breasts, female mask
2nd layer - silver catsuit
3rd layer - doll-legs, rubber gloves, top
4th layer - mini-skirt, latex leggings, corset

Closet raised an interesting question that I've had a bit of trouble with myself.
Getting latex over latex; in the past I've always just worked it over, with no talc or any sort of lubricant. I tend to like the way this looks, but it just takes an eternity and puts a lot of stress of the clothing since you have to be pinching and pulling at it so much.

However there have been times when I get really lazy and just soap-up the under-layer then slide the rest over it and when I'm finished getting dressed I use a towel to wipe away the excess suds. The problem with doing it this way is that as you move around the garments slip, slide and don't really hold in place. It creates a neat sensation, but makes the clothes fit kind of funny and it also gets a little messy.

Anyone have any good tips & tricks as to how to get rubber over rubber when rubbering up? (I couldn't think of a way to squeeze another 'rubber' in that sentence =P )

No comments: