Wednesday, October 17, 2007

response & details

Okay, I got a message about a picture of my doll top on the gallery. So, my response to that is, your assumption is correct, it's cut from a inflatable doll, the 'latex lover' to be exact.

Thank you for the comments Kryer, Xerxes, and Closet.
Anyway, after I made the telephone call, I figured that I'd throw on some rubber bell-bottoms and take a few pictures. Also, since I was actually dressing during the day, I figured I'd use some of the natural light and take pictures in my living room.
I considered going outside, but upon looking outside, there were far too many people for me to feel at all comfortable strutting around out there. =/

*morticia*
Ya, I think a custom-made suit is the way to go. After having gone through two sex-dolls and just realizing how uncomfortable and unpleasant they are to wear I definitely agree with you about that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish I could fit into the Latex Lover doll - I would love to have a suit. But I think my only choice will be to have an expensive custom made suit some day, if I am ever able to afford it!