Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Ebay Sale

Okay, well I've put a couple items on e-bay.

:Corset:(wearing the corset I'm selling and a polymorph catsuit (that I'm not selling))

Well, this corset has been great to me for.. I guess it's been a couple years now. I really don't want to give it up, but it doesn't fit anymore so it seems like it's time for it to go. For more information on it you can check it out on e-bay.
The item number is: 220177699728
and here is a link to the page.


:Catsuit by Nimue:(wearing both the corset and catsuit that I am selling)

I'm also selling this catsuit by Nimue.
And again, I'm unhappy about letting this go, but it doesn't fit anymore. It's a little loose, and I really like my stuff to be skin-tight.
The item number is: 220177275267
and here is a link to the page.

If you have any questions you can either ask me through e-bay, post it as a comment here, or e-mail me.

Happy bidding!!!

1 comment:

ClosetMonster said...

Good luck! I hope someone picks 'em up. (Way too small for me)