Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Update

well, I recently realized it's not that easy to post here!

So I changed some of the settings and now it should be simpler to leave a comment... and yes, you can leave your ID as anonymous however I would prefer it if you just choose a nickname to go by and stick with it so I can differentiate one user from another.

Also, if you all haven't noticed I haven't had a huge amount of content here lately, but that will change soon enough..
However, as a general note, I don't have nearly enough going on in my personal life to keep all of you interested.
So I'm open for people to leave comments, thoughts, and suggestions.

For example: if you have a/n...
question for me,
idea for a photo-shoot, (not to say I'll necessarily do it)
cool fetish, masking, or latex related link,
experience or insight you want to share,
general conversation topic you'd like to start,
or just feel like saying anything (as long as it's not spam or completely vulgar).

Then leave a message!

*Also, thank you CM*

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i know you're really into rubber, but have you considered doing a ladies lingerie photoshoot while wearing the dollsuit?

Anonymous said...

teejay,
is that an offer or a suggestion?
=P

Anonymous said...

Yea! Thanks for changing the setting for those of us who don't wish to register to yet another site just to respond. Have a great Christmas, Anima, I always find your blog entertaining.

Kerry

Anonymous said...

it's a hoping suggestion

Anonymous said...

hey Teejay
I'll have something I'm sure you'll like soon enough. You'll see what I mean in a week or so =P