Sunday, January 6, 2008

clearing my head...

I'll start by answering a few questions about the femskin (from teejay).

1. how much of you does it cover and how anatomically correct is it?

It's made like a leotard; it covers from my ankles up to the base of my neck and is sleeveless.
It's anatomically correct in that it has molded/painted nipples and a clitoral area, but I didn't spring for the anal attachment.. none of which I can post pictures of up here.
=P

2. from pictures i saw previously, the breasts looked a bit funky and a bit unnatural. do they actually stretch out enough to allow for larger breast forms?

They are pretty good in that they're fairly resistant to the 'uniboob' effect, however they're really meant to be worn with breast forms that are about C-cups. If you go any larger, then you will get some definite uniboobage.

3. is it comfortable to wear or is it uncomfortably tight?

It is pretty comfortable and stretches fairly easily. The main problem I have with it is that it's well.. fragile. I'm afraid that when I sit down I'll create permanent scrapes and cuts in it, which I've already done by wearing tight clothes over it. I also suspect that it would be VERY easy to tear, not to say that I have done that yet. But there are portions of the suit that are extremely thin and I can see easy tearing potential in the future.

Personal update:
So I'm feeling a little better, getting over my illness, but still not fully back. I'm hoping that I can get back to work in the next few days, but I'll have to see. I just started eating solid foods again this afternoon, so I don't want to get too far ahead of myself.
It's kind of a downer, since I was getting so heavily into masking/CDing again, then upon getting ill I completely regressed into not thinking about anything fetish related... but I'll see how things go once I fully recover.

I'm also beginning to feel like I'm becoming a salesman in thinking about new videos/photos to take, how to shoot them, how to present them to you guys. Trying to manage/streamline my content and considering ways of getting the media to you all without being too intrusive. Considering strategies, etc, etc.
So in short, it's getting on my nerves a bit, especially because I don't want this site becoming a business, I want it to remain the same as it has. So ANYWAY, here's another pic I took semi-recently
Enjoy!
;p

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What size are the breast forms that you used in the picture you posted? I'm just curious.

And you have a great site. Keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Hey anonymous,
I'd prefer it if you chose an alias, but I'll still answer.
They're D's I believe, however it's kind of obscure if you have any familiarity with how cup size is measured.

Thanks for the compliment,

Anonymous said...

a rubber sister in femskin
http://dollsrealm.blogspot.com/2008/01/rubber-sister-in-femskin.html

;)

Anonymous said...

Hiya!
Just wanted to say a few things, firstly I think you've done the right thing with the site and the videos and pictures you're offering, while I have yet to partake I am planning to. You look good in the Femskin and am looking forward to both the shower video and the pictures in the 07 pictures.
It's a shame to hear that it's fragile. I was hoping it would be more sturdy. From your comments I'm glad it's comfortable to wear. Perhaps there's hope for the dress-shirt only picture yet! :)
All in all it's a good job on your part. Definately keep up the good work!

-Sheyd-

Anonymous said...

To Sheyd:
Hey, thank you for your comment. I thought that there would be some people who would be really annoyed with me for asking for anything for my videos and photo-archives, but it seems that you all have been really understanding. Which has been great.

but yeeeah, it's pretty fragile, which is upsetting, but at the same time.. it's kind of the only thing out there of its kind, so I can't complain.

Also yes, next time I dress up, I'll try the dress-shirt. However, I don't think I don't have any oversized ones, but I'll see what I can do.

Anonymous said...

Heya,
Just got 'The Shower' video, loved it. Actually getting to see you moving while wearing that femskin is definately worth the dollar fifty. I'm off to buy your '07 archive now but I wanted to leave a note and tell you what I thought. Look forward to your new videos.

-Sheyd-

Anonymous said...

Hey Sheyd,
Thank you again for the comments. I'm happy that you enjoyed the video and because of you (and many others who purchased my content like you) I plan on taking some more videos real soon. I'll keep you updated in future posts and thanks again,