Thursday, January 24, 2008

Femskin.com

So, does anyone remember "Anima's Rubber Fund"?
I implemented it a long long time ago, it was an account that I opened where people could make donations if they were feeling especially giving and all the proceeds would only go into my masking/fetish/latex collection.
However, in the entirety of its existence it has never received a donation, until last week. To my surprise the people at femskin made a very generous deposit into this rubber fund. I originally thought it was a mistake, but then upon messaging them back realized that it was entirely intentional.

So, I thought I'd pass the random act of generosity on to the rest of you with this video I took a few days ago:




The second part is over on the right.

Furthermore, I've added discounted bundles over on the bottom right.
enjoy!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

what's that on your left thigh?

Anonymous said...

Teejay:
just some fuzz (possibly from the socks, panties/tank-top, blanket, etc.)

Anonymous said...

I'm a long time lurker and just wanted to say that video was awesome :).

Anonymous said...

to lukerfield:
Hey, thanks for the comment. I'm happy you enjoyed the video!

Anonymous said...

lovin' the videos; playing with yourself without showing the goods? you're such a tease! ;3

Chris F. said...

Wonderful video...now I KNOW I need to find the money to get one of these....

Anonymous said...

Videos looking good, can't wait for more.
Especially with more footage of the Femskin we haven't seen?