Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Filming...

Sooooooooo, I did some filming a bit ago and have been editing and editing and editing.
I'm done with parts of it, however I've still got a ways to go before I get everything all ready. Anyway, the filming was a bit awkward, cause I've never had anyone videotape me while masked and now femskinned, so that was kind of an experience. However, it's taught me some valuable lessons about what reads well, what doesn't, etc. I also learned that my camera does not capture images very well in the dark, as you will see below.

Anyway, here's the first installment in a 4 part series. I decided to post the first part here for free cause:
1) it's G-rated
2) it's REALLY dark and hard to see
3) it's super short and well... it's just an introduction.
4) cause I was feeling generous ;P

A night in - pt 1 (of 4)



Also, for those of you interested.. I'm wearing the femskin throughout the whole series, but you don't get to see any skin until later..
=P

*P.S.*
Thank you to ClosetMonster for linking my site up on his start-page.

6 comments:

ClosetMonster said...

No prob, Anima. Least I could do. ;)

Don't worry about the lighting. We all start somewhere.

Could this be the beginning of your fetish film industry empire? Mwahahahaha! Money, money, money, money! ;)

Anonymous said...

It's great to be shooting, eh? I finally began shooting my music video over the weekend (an amazing sunny, nice day -- it snowed the next day!) and I'll be doing the bulk of the shooting at Rogue's house this weekend (she has the green screen set-up I need). Good luck with your production.

Kerry

Anonymous said...

Kerry -> Where can we get more information about your next shooting ?

Anima -> When will you post the rest of your videos ?

Anonymous said...

this looks awesome. can't wait for the others in the series.

Anonymous said...

to Closet:
Well, I appreciate it regardless. so thanks again.
Oh haha, no. I don't think it's going to become big.. well, it definitely won't become a money-making empire at least =P.

To Kerry:
That sounds awesome, I wish you luck with it! I'm really interested in seeing what you come up with!

to the anonymii-
I'll be putting up the rest in the next few days.
and
Thank you for the compliment =D

Anonymous said...

I'm basically doing a ton of green screen work on Saturday so I can composite all the elements I want together. It's kind of boring, actually, most of the "magic" will be in the editing. If you are dying to know more, e-mail me.

When the whole thing is done, I'll post it on YouTube.