Saturday, January 19, 2008

A night in - Parts 3 and 4 (washing up) & (later that night)

Well, it seems that a few of you have already noticed that I have a new video up!

To give a brief synopsis:
It's me de-robing, showering, brushing my teeth, putting on my PJ's (well, black panties) then getting ready for bed + waking up in the middle of the night and getting a drink. (there is some nudity in this one, so it's not for the kiddies).

I was originally going to have them be two separate videos, however part 4 ended up being so dark, I wasn't able to use most of the footage taken for it. So in the semi-near future I'm going to re-make it in rubber and with better lighting and perhaps a higher-grade camera, if I can get one working.

Anyway, because it was so short, I figured I'd append it to part 3, making the video nearly 5 minutes!
So I hope you guys enjoy it!!!

In Other news
I'm selling more of my latex collection.

Remember this catsuit?






It's a freakin' fantastic suit, but... alas, I'm getting rid of it. I need to pay off a few things and... well, I'm sad to see it leave my collection, but it's gotta go.

If you're interested in getting a GREAT womens Libidex catsuit or perhaps some authentic Anima-gear =P
then check out my listing on e-bay.
Item number: 220191827155
You can also check it out at this link.

I'd write more but... It's really late, I'll get more up in the next update.
Have a great weekend everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

great video, but i think many of us were hoping to see more of the vaginal part of the suit, since there are really no pictures or especially videos with it warn.

shame about the cat suit, it will be missed i'm sure.

Anonymous said...

hey.... anonymous..........
grr (b/c I prefer names/aliases)

anyway, I know most of you are really interested in the details of the suit and I will be posting a video of me putting it on, eventually.. however, as of now, I'm easing into this whole taking videos thing and to be perfectly honest, I'm not super amped up about shooting one that's so utilitary and bland.

I never kiss on the first date, or fully display vag in the first video series.
XP