Monday, January 28, 2008

Response and a quick photo-shoot

First the response.

I'm happy you guys are enjoying the video and for those of you who've seen part 2, I know that you're all wanting to see 'more'. However, at the moment I'm not certain as to what I can and can't sell. Fetish related stuff, latex, masking, etc. that's all fine, however there's some line that I can't cross under penalty of having my account frozen and being unable to distribute any of the material. So I'm not trying to play around with my account at the moment, so there's not going to be anything overtly explicit.
Things I know I can't sell are items dealing with penetration, phallic objects, and I am assuming vaginal ones as well. However, I'm not sure, so we will see what the future brings in terms of material I can/will put on here.

My apologies for not giving you all exactly what you want, but there are forces at work that are out of my control, but within my ability to look into. So we will see.

Photo-Shoot

Well, earlier tonight I had a bit of a gap in my schedule and thought of a few things I'd like to try on, just for the fun of it. It kind of snowballed into me getting fairly dressed up. While I was dressed I figured I'd snap off a few shots, but in the midst of this impromptu photo-shoot, a friend called (of whom I was supposed to hang out with, but figured he'd flake on me), so I put down the camera, de-rubbered, and showered. So I didn't get that many pictures and unfortunately, no videos..
anyway, I figured I'd share a few of the shots I took earlier tonight.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting pictures :) Where did you get those socks?

Anonymous said...

Hey Lurkerfield,
Thanks for the 'Thanks' hehe.
I got the sock from blackstyle.de, they're a little expensive, but pretty neat feeling/looking. =P

Anonymous said...

Hey, Anima, my new video is now posted on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1x_78vS6tYU

Kerry