Friday, January 4, 2008

Sick

Hey everyone...
shortly after posting the other day I came down with a wicked case of food poisoning.
Even now I'm not feeling well, but I've been running a fever and puking every hour on the hour... I've left my computer on and every time I'd make a sale I'd hear this "ding" sound, which actually woke me a couple times.

The previous videos up there I've taken over the past couple years just for the fun of it, however now that I realize that there is a market for it I plan on taking them more seriously. So as a result I've contacted a friend of mine about helping me film some more. Which'll be great, because it'll make it possible to achieve more dynamic shots.
Anyway, I'm thinking of ideas of things to shoot and once I start feeling better and my friend has some time I'll start taking new videos.. which should be pretty soon.

Anyway, while still feeling crappy I slapped together this previews video for you guys, just to give you all an idea of what I'm offering. However, some of the preview videos don't show very much, due do their nature and the fact that this video is publicly viewable:

No comments: