Monday, February 25, 2008

I spoil you guys!

The other day some new latex pants I ordered arrived and I'm in love with them!!!
Anyway, I dressed up and took a few pictures and videos of me wearing them.

I had a bit free time tonight so I made a little preview of the videos I put up in the premium section.

Oh yeah, and the headdress I'm wearing was made by Betty La Bamba

!!!Enjoy!!!






There are 2 versions of Movin' and Groovin'; one has color effects and the other doesn't. Also, I fixed the aspect ratio problem with it, so I don't look so wide and warped (as I do in the preview video).

Also, you can find the Shining up & Getting off video in my 'other clip store' at the bottom of the scroll bar on the right. Also, just to let you all know so you don't buy something you didn't intend to, there is no nudity in this video.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww, Just a great Vid and you look great as usual. Love your outfits. Please keep takin Pics and looking so Sexy. If your Ever in North NJ near Prospect park it would be Super cool if we could meet and hang out and get to know each other face to face. you can IM me any time you want, My contact info along with a few pics is on the link to my Deviant page. Take care stay safe healthy and Sexy.

Truly Vanessa Nekorina Kyle >^_^<

Anonymous said...

Whew thank you for spoiling us :)