Tuesday, February 5, 2008

time flies

it seems like there are larger and larger gaps between my posts these days, but it's not without good reason.
The first being that work has just started for me recently, so I just have less time. The second is that I've realized that when I'm exhausted I just don't have the energy to dress... and days where I work, I rarely mask or dress... and from now until the summer I'm basically working 7 days a week.
eugh.

Well, I should be getting a few interesting items in the mail pretty soon, so that'll definitely result in some masking. One of the things I'm expecting are size E breasts, which I'm really curious to see, because I've been using size D inserts which still seem tiny on my frame, so maybe with this size upgrade I can achieve more of a rubber-doll look (even though I do tend to prefer realistic look).

Anyway, I'm gonna go organize my gear a bit and ponder masking, even though I kind of feel like sleeping at this point
=/

No comments: