Sunday, March 16, 2008

For Sale

As I mentioned before, I plan on selling a 'girl-suit' of sorts that I had custom made by Dark Side Creations. I used it as my normal padding-base a few years back, but then I took a break from masking and didn't wear it all that much. Over that time I lost a good amount of weight and now the suit doesn't fit! So I figured I'd sell it on e-bay.

Here are some pictures of me wearing it (in some of them I'm using it as a base under other clothes)






The measurements of the Leotard are: (laid flat)
Bust - 18.5"
Waist - 15.25"
Hips - 19"

Neck to crotch - 30"
Breast diameter - 6"
Breast protrusion - 3"


The measurements of the leggings are: (laid flat)
Waist - 17"
Hips - a bit over 20"

Waist to ankle - 39.5"
Crotch to ankle - 26.5"


For the actual auctions for the Leotard and the Leggings you can click here (leotard) or here (leggings).

The auction numbers are 220213223655 and 220213231017.
The auctions will end on Tuesday the 25th around 4pm Eastern Time (GMT - 05:00).

No comments: