Friday, March 7, 2008

New Video!

I just finished editing and posting my new video PTYL derived from the song used; Prime Time of Your Life by Daft Punk.
It's actually my favorite video up so far cause it really demonstrates how the femskin functions in motion, plus I love my new outfit, plus I've been practicing how to dance a little more feminine recently. So all in all it's the only video I have up now that I actually watch for fun cause I love seeing girls dance! especially masked up, rubbery, silicone girls. ;P

I captured a few pictures from the video and put them up here as a preview. I hope you enjoy it!







4 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is great stuff anima. thanks for taking my recommendations into account with this vid. i haven't looked at it yet, but i'm sure it's gonna be a good one.

here's to looking forward to one just like it, except a little more "mature"

Anonymous said...

something more mature would be nice.

Anonymous said...

I have something a bit more mature on film, I just need to steal away a bit of time to edit/format & put it online. However, it's probably not what you guys are expecting. When I get it up online there'll be more of an explanation..
Sorry to keep you all wondering until then,

Anonymous said...

babe you just dance your heart out!