Thursday, March 6, 2008

unexpected

As I've complained here before, I've been super busy lately. This week especially has been brutal and I've had virtually no time to myself.
Wednesday was shaping up to being one of the worse days this month, especially considering I didn't get to sleep last night, but I did catch a 2 hour nap this afternoon.

Regardless, I've been exhausted, so as such I didn't make any sort of plans or anything for tonight so I would have time to sleep. Although, for those of you checking the time-stamp, I'm still up!

Anyway, with my evening plans open and my new latex items calling my name, I figured I'd dress up and see what happened.
Well, I just finished a video/picture set and it was LOTS of fun to take and yes, it features the femskin.
I made sure to make nearly all the pictures clean so I'd be able to post them up here, however I can't say the same for the videos ;p

I just wanted to give everyone a heads up that there's going to be some new videos and pictures showing up here real soon and they're some of my favorite so far!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

preview pic looks great. can't wait for the rest.

Anonymous said...

Is there any Way for you to make all your preview pictures of your videos into GIFS like on "Shining up & Getting off" ?

Anonymous said...

looking forward to the video!

ClosetMonster said...

Sweet! Thanks for the update, now get some sleep! ;)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the comments everyone.

Anyway, I did get about 11 hours of much needed sleep last night and I'll try to make the preview pix of my x-rated videos gifs from now on, but as far as my other videos, I'm not sure if I can or if I even want to. Only cause I don't like the idea of having a bar of moving little pix over on the right. However, I host those pix on flickr, so I don't know if I'll be able to use gifs hosted there up here.

I'll see