Wednesday, April 23, 2008

New Video

you can check it out in my 'other' clip store...
and a picture from what I'm wearing in the video.
Random question:
Why am I not wearing the femask?
Well, the 2 main reasons is 1) cause my head is a bit large for it and I don't want to over-wear it and potentially break it 2) I have to buy something for it before I can wear it again.. but don't worry! I'll be wearing it again soon.

Random piece of news:
I had a long talk about latex earlier tonight with a friend, a story will ensue.

3 comments:

ClosetMonster said...

Looks great!

No need to explain wearing one mask or another. They're both great, just different. Two different personalities almost.

Anonymous said...

any way to find out more about the clip?
like exactly what it details?
Before we buy?

Anonymous said...

Thanks Closet, I'm happy that people aren't totally stressing me to wear one over the other, cause I definitely like having some variety.

neveauxor, sure I can let you know the details of the video. It starts off with me just standing around in a full-body shot, I flash the camera briefly (with my chest), then I unzip my pants (not wearing underwear), there are some closeups of the crotch area (of the femskin), I play a bit, then I insert a vibrator, zip the pants back up, and finish myself off. And that's basically it, if you have any more questions let me know! =D