Wednesday, April 2, 2008

something old and something cold

Below are a couple pictures I took the day that I got the femskin. I actually surprised a friend of mine with it. I had told her that I ordered one, but didn't tell her that it arrived. She came over, I cooked dinner, started eating, and she didn't know anything was amiss. I assumed that she'd notice that I suddenly had breasts, but didn't.
So I got up from the table and unzipped my track-jacket revealing my feminine-silicone body. She was shocked at how realistic it looked, so to capture her and my mutual amazement I handed her my camera and asked if she'd take a few pictures.
Anyway, I've been strongly considering masking lately, but unfortunately, I'm still sick.
Last week I was feeling under the weather while preparing for a number of dance shows and it was.... physically traumatic. So now that it's over I'm feeling way better mentally, but my body totally crashed after I was done.
Currently I'm dealing with the aftermath of 8-9 hour daily rehearsals with a runny nose, cough, and fever. I'm now feeling more ill than I did last week, probably because I don't have nearly as much adrenaline and cortisol pumping through my veins. However, I can't really take a day off to get better, but I'm not trying to over stack my schedule. This next month is going to be insane work & schedule-wise, however I feel confident that I'll get through everything alright, and hopefully be able to put aside some time to take more pictures/videos.

I'm actually having a custom made outfit put together by a friend, so I should be getting about half of it in the next few weeks and perhaps the other half in a month or two.

In other news, after the dance shows I suddenly became a lot more popular. There are lots more people interested in taking my classes and I've also found that I have a growing group of female fans. It's flattering, but strange at the same time. In the past few months I've been acting like a crazy old recluse, but in doing public performances it's pretty impossible to keep myself hidden.

Before this week I was seeing a couple girls and judging whether I'd like to start dating them or not. I found a few of them fairly attractive, but knew they wouldn't be able to handle my latex or masking fetish. Others I know wouldn't have a problem with me dressing up as a girl, but I just don't find them appealing outside of that feature.

It's strange to see how large a part of my life latex and masking has become, so much so that I'm appraising future mates by how open-minded they are.
This week I've found myself with more potential options, so perhaps I'll be able to find someone who is intelligent, beautiful, interesting, and accepting all wrapped into one, although I'm not holding my breath.

Anyway, that's basically everything that's been going on with me lately! I'll try to keep the posts coming more regularly now that I have more free time.

1 comment:

ClosetMonster said...

Thanks for the update! Those are some very cool and revealing pics of the suit.

Take some time and get better before you worry about us. If you mask or dress up, just do it for yourself right now. Sometimes that helps sweat out the fever. ;)