Friday, April 11, 2008

You asked for more...

So, there were a few of you asking for something more out of the 'stripes' video. So I figured that I would try to offer something more.

Ironically the new video and pictures are titled 'pinstripes' cause of the panties and bra that I'm wearing..
The video is fairly similar to 'stripes' however I'm standing/sitting through it, instead of laying down. However, this time around, I lose the briefs.

So no more complainin!!! hehe =P



The video can be found in my "other clip store" and the full set of the pictures in my 'pictures' section in the 1.50 store.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAAAAAWT!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, that was great!
Very nice, we need more of this.
So sexy...

Anonymous said...

the pictures and movie were great!
hope to see more soon.