Monday, May 5, 2008

at a loss

what to talk about... what to talk about...
hmm.
Well, I've had some weird sexual experiences recently and have been generally exhausted from not sleeping, courting this girl, being pursued by another girl, and just generally living.

I've been meaning to dress up lately, but haven't had the energy or the time.






So I figured I'd post some pictures from random shoots that I haven't yet put up here.

Anyway, I'd appreciate some comments, neat/fetish related links, or interesting subjects of conversation, cause I've been really at a loss as to what I should be posting or discussing or talking about.
Because without feedback it's difficult to know what people want! or even what to write.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

most of us are probably just waiting for the next video.
but i don't have any suggestions on what they should be.
i'm sure others will have better ideas.
good luck with the love life.

Anonymous said...

Your "Stripes" series is still the hottest thing ever, any more of the same would be awesome!
Sorry for not leaving more comments, I troll until there's a new video.

Anonymous said...

get the girl involved!

ClosetMonster said...

Can't blame you for having a life. Enjoy yourself. Ideas have a way of sneaking up on you while you're occupied with other things.

Anonymous said...

I love your site speially the femskin vids.
Do you think, that you will offer them in a better quality (Hi-Res)?