Thursday, May 22, 2008

Spring Cleaning

Alright, so for a personal update
Well, today I spent most of the day cleaning. I actually organized nearly all my rubber/silicone/etc. into different areas. So for the first time ever I actually have an organizing system; rubber gloves/socks/stockings in one drawer, shapers/breast forms/etc. in another etc. etc.
I'm actually pretty excited about it, so now when I dress I won't have to look anymore, I'll just know where everything is..
well, I thought it was exciting at least. However, I'm not totally done organizing it just yet.

I've also been trying to find a new place to take pictures/videos, I have a room in mind.. well, it's an area I've already taken pictures in, but I just want to dress it up a little differently. I'm hoping that I'll get some better shots out of it. It's also kind of a necessity that I mask in a new place since I need to be in front of a mirror now that I use the femask, cause I can't see out of it all that well. (I'm used to wearing masks that have open eyes)

So for the quasi interesting part of the update:
So about this girl, I really don't want to disclose too much about her aside from that I'm really into her, but recognize that it's not going to last. I give it another month, tops.
In the meantime, her and I have talked quite a bit about latex, however it's been fairly unprovoked by me. She just brings it up randomly, I originally thought it was out of interest, but I'm now thinking it's more just to fill the silence when we don't know what to talk about.
She seems fascinated by it, but at the same time is extremely reluctant to try it out. I was actually kind of surprised that she vehemently turned down a casual request of mine for her to wear my latex jeans.
We're now in the process of making deals that are half-way jokes, half-way serious requests. She wants me to have a drink with her, in exchange she'll wear something latex. I know most of you think that's an odd request, but I don't drink, so it really is kind of a large exchange. Just earlier tonight she added that she'd have to be able to drive my car also, which is something that's fairly out the question to me. For some reason I'm really anal about people driving my car, especially since it's a stick-shift and she doesn't know how to drive one.
Although, for that I may ask something more of her, perhaps involving pictures, but we'll see.

Anyway, not a whole lot else has been going on, just working and looking for more work, that's been fundamentally it. I'm hoping to take some more in the near future, but who knows when that'll be!?


Annnnnd how could I forget?
There's another video! The title is 'Satisfaction' and you can find it over on the right
(pictures taken from the video below)
I was originally going to post this on my other clip store, but upon watching it realized that it's really not that explicit, so you can find it in the 1.50 store.. lucky you!
Anyway, a quick synopsis: I'm holding the camera the whole time, so it's a little shaky, but it's essentially me taking a vibrating egg and... umm.. having some fun in it.. and yes, everything acted out IS real =D

Also, I've updated my deals in the 'specials' section.

Wow, what an update,
phew...

5 comments:

ClosetMonster said...

You two should have the drinks over at your place. Hang out, watch a movie, have a few drinks.

No car issue.

And if anything latex happens, it's aaaall right there. ;)

Anonymous said...

any nudity in the new video?

Anonymous said...

Well, we did have drinks, watched a movie, did some *stuff* but nothing latex happened, unfortunately.
Also, no nudity in the video, sorry.

Anonymous said...

Totally OT, but what kind of car is it? =)
(Great vids btw)

Anonymous said...

I'm happy you enjoyed the videos. Also, I'm not possessive of my car cause it's a nice one or anything (it's a Honda), but more that you can really screw up a stick-shift if you don't know how to drive one. =/