Thursday, May 22, 2008

update





So I took a photo/video shoot the other day and finally got around to formatting the clip I took along with the pictures. Anyway, to give a brief synopsis of the video; I change masks & wigs trying to find the right look, eventually finding it =P

Also, I used a different method of editing/capturing the video, so it should be higher quality than usual. I hope you all enjoy it!

Anyway, it's over in the 1.50 store.

In other news, haven't been masking or wearing latex too much lately. I've been more concerned with my rather strange love-life, however I don't want to bore you all with the details of it, unless asked to of course.
However, we have discussed latex on a number of occasions, I asked her to wear something, but she suddenly turned timid. I'm not sure whether I'll be getting her into any rubber anytime soon, however if I do I doubt she'll let me take pictures. Although, I suspect that everything with this new girl is going to crash and burn before any rubber-fun happens.
Blek, regardless, I may be having an exciting fetish-related surprise coming up soon. I'll keep you all posted if it happens.... OOOooh the mystery!
=P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

details!
thats what you do with a blog.