Thursday, June 12, 2008

Buttoned Up & Down

So there's a new series out, you can find it over on the right.
I'm wearing my new Honour blouse, cupless bra, latex belt, and Polymorph skirt.


There are also a good number of pictures in there that I can't show here, but I can censor one just to give you all an idea.

I'll be airing out more pictures in the coming weeks.

Also, sorry to be so blase, but nothing all that interesting (as far as fetish related things) have been going on with me lately.
Although, I did get the girl I'm seeing to wear the low-rise latex pants I have. However, they were a bit loose on her, since she's a lot thinner than I am (thank goodness). Although, it's all very new and kind of scary to her, so I haven't been pushing anything..

Now it's back to work for me!
fun!
=/

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

uhh, love it ;)

Anonymous said...

Those pictures of you are absolutely beautiful Anima! Take care hun!

Anonymous said...

the mask looks really good in these.
i also like the style of these a lot (poses, etc)