Monday, June 23, 2008

Stretching

The other day I just dressed up and stretched out.


Here's a hi-lite, cause I'm feeling especially nice!
It also explains why I wrote "Jiggly jiggly" in the synopsis.
=P



Anyway, as far as what's been going on with me lately. Not a ton.
Things with this girl has been going well, however she's gonna be moving relatively soon, which means that the relationship will end right about then. I'm a little bummed about it, but am still trying to enjoy it for what it is.
=/

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bouncy, Bouncy :D

Anonymous said...

how did you get it to be so bouncy

Anonymous said...

honestly, I don't know how it got so bouncy! hehe, it's all the G-sized inserts I guess
=P

Anonymous said...

Fascinating look, if not exactly my style. I hate to sound repetitive, but I want to see more (fem)skin... the "bare" legs were good. Skimpy girl-clothes, modest breast inserts, an unbuttoned blouse to hide the edges of the femskin, maybe a neck scarf or a wide necklace. Bikini or midriff-baring scanty top and short shorts, preferably nothing rubber except the "skin" of your head. Why wear a silicone girlskin if you don't flaunt it? Maybe you like the enclosed feeling, but it doesn't leave much to see.

Anonymous said...

Well, if you want to see more skin, then have you checked out my 'other' clip store? there's a lot more to see, especially in 'false nudity.'