Tuesday, June 3, 2008

White Haired Trash cont'd

Again, this isn't a full update, but it's somethin'.

Anyway, the other night I felt like dressing, but didn't have anything to wear! So I just searched around my closet for things I hadn't shown off yet, so I threw together a some of my 'junk' items (as well as some of my favorite) and tried to make a functional outfit.

So I'm just wearing this bra/pantie set, micro frill skirt, as well as bracers from hot topic I bought on sale a while ago. Some fishnets I found in a dance studio a couple years back, my choker from westward bound, and medical mask from betty labamba. Oh, and a disposable latex glove on my left hand.
I didn't really know what I was going for, but it turned out alright I suppose.


more pictures/videos to come

No comments: