Sunday, July 13, 2008

FemSkin on Ebay

Weeeeyulll, I'm selling my FemSkin on e-bay... yes yes, it's very sad I know, but for one of you it should be a very happy occasion!!

anyway, you can link over to my listing by clicking: HERE
the item number is: 220257167425

you can always ask me any questions about it either here or via ebay or via e-mail, whatever you want!
Happy bidding!

I've also added a link to the femskin in my link section.



To answer the question posted on this entry:
Closetmonster is correct in his assumption.
I've had 2 suits now for a bit over a month, but I still really like my first one, so I've held onto both... but after much consideration and my work being VERY slow and money being very tight for me lately, I've decided that I need to part with my first femskin..
So as I said, I'm sad to see it go, but I'm sure it'll make one of you very happy! so that makes me feel better about giving it up.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

why are you selling it?

ClosetMonster said...

Is this your original FemSkin, since you now have the newer model?

Anonymous said...

Good luck with selling it -- too bad you have to. I'd buy it if I weren't so very overweight. I think your starting price is reasonable, but ebay selling can be brutal because everyone there wants a bargain and usually the potential buyers are very informed (unless you get lucky), usually more informed and cynical and bargain-hungry than any seller would wish. You may have to settle for less.