Saturday, August 2, 2008

Dance Off

Welp, I've finally put up a new video in the 1.50 store. It took me forever to edit it and by forever I mean about 2 weeks. Normally putting together the footage of one of my videos take me just a couple hours, however this one I was being a little ambitious with what I was trying to do. For the most part it came together well, however I've realized that the software I'm using to edit these videos is not all that powerful.
When taking on an involved project, it's very much like trying to carve a chess piece out of a tree with a chainsaw in the dark. So there are some weird parts, but came through pretty well with all things considered.

Anyway, about the video itself, it's definitely my favorite compared to all the other things I've made so far, it was also probably the most fun to film, playing 2 characters and all. Since in the past I haven't tried to add any character to myself when dressed up. So yeah, it was a lot of fun to make.

No comments: