Monday, August 11, 2008

a different medium... I mean, large

So I've bought a few cotton items. I can't say I'm really pleased with them, but I haven't yet given them a full chance yet. (given that I rarely wear these clothes with the femskin/mask)


However, I have liked shopping for them, aside from trying to figure out what size I am =/
I'm somewhere between large and XL.

Anyway, I've been ready to write off vanilla clothes for a long time now. However, they are much cheaper and bargain shopping is much easier with cotton than it is with latex. So I've ordered a few outfits and am planning on getting a few more, all for the cost of 1 latex garment.
I do have to admit that I like the reduced price! As far as how it looks, you all will have to be the judge.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think they look great. there's a certain sexiness in wearing regular girl clothes that latex can't match.

by the way, the dance-off video was great. when can we expect another?

Anonymous said...

I agree with geewiz, I think they look great, there is a certain desirability in seeing pictures of clothes like that.

Anonymous said...

Well, I'm really happy that someone liked 'dance off.' I think the next few videos will be using more vanilla clothes, cause I kinda went on a shopping spree, so I'll be showing off the new clothes in the next few weeks. At latest I'll probably film another video this weekend, I just have to think about something to do in it! hehe.

Also, I'm happy that you're both using names, I much prefer that to the anonymous tag.

Anonymous said...

if you're looking for ideas for your next video, a simple full strip tease with the regular clothes would be entertaining.

Anonymous said...

those blue jeans are awesome! I wanna see more pics of you wearing them