Monday, August 25, 2008

Good Girl, Bad Girl

Good Girl
good girl


Alright, well I remember someone asking for a dressing up video. So I just finished making one with vanilla clothes and all.
A brief synopsis: I start off wearing some uninteresting clothes, undress, then put on what you see above.

Length - 3 minutes, 35 seconds

It's starting to become a trend, so the video is also packaged with the photos taken during the shoot, (50 pictures).

Bad Girl

Aaaand the sequel of sorts can be found in my 'other clip store' you can link over on the top right if you'd like to see a free preview and description, the likes of which I can't even write about here.

although a couple things I can say about it is that
1) I actually get really turned on when watching it, which is weird cause it's myself.. is that narcissisms? hehe.
2) I have a version with sound in it, which I personally prefer, but I figured most of you wouldn't like all the moaning and groaning in it. However, if I receive comments/e-mails asking me to post it, I will.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who wouldn't want moaning and groaning?