Tuesday, August 19, 2008

the polls are in



44% of you said cotton clothes were the sexiest when cross dressing
3% voted for leather
and 51% said latex.. yay for latex.

Well, I'm not hugely surprised with the results. It makes me feel a bit better about the cotton/denim/etc. clothes that I've purchased recently, but it also makes me feel good about my latex fetish and that I have no plans of quitting latex any time soon.
I'm not sure when the next time I get to mask will be, but it shouldn't be too too long.. and I'll document it of course.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I still like revealing everyday-girl clothes, although a bit of latex isn't bad. Covering nearly the whole Femskin with either... well, that perfect fake girlsflesh is wonderful to look at, and hiding it with clothes just doesn't make much sense to me. I wish that there were a head-to-toe silicone (or some even better material is such exists! it must be hot inside a Femskin) suit that could make you look almost like a real woman, but leave that slight doubt that give your pictures that little thrill. With a one-piece suit including an almost real false face and too-perfect arms and hands and feet, you could wear nearly anything, hide nearly all of your perfect false skin, and still look stunning. But maybe that's just plain impossible. For now, latex or ordinary girl-clothes, show us a fair bit of naked silicone...