Sunday, August 17, 2008

Sun Shower

(pictures from Sun Shower)



So there's something new over in the 1.50 store.
It's a photo-set (63 pictures) + video. A brief description of the video; I drink some water, sit out in the sun for a while, then go to the bathroom, but don't quite get there
=/

Anyway, this may be my first daytime/outdoor photo-shoot and it was.. a little awkward. There were two families out playing and doing yard work. Fortunately we were out of eye-shot of one another, but it was still a little strange to know there were people out and walking around the whole time. I was afraid people would come over wondering what the beeping sound coming from the self-timer on my camera was.
Luckily they didn't.

hehe

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The big glasses do seem to make your "face" look a bit more convincing. The "bare" legs look great, and the cute sneakers and the rolled socks look adorable: your feet look fairly small. I hope that eventually you will be able to get the beautiful face you deserve to have: maybe the Femskin people will be able to make one for you.

Anonymous said...

My goodness, a compliment!
Anyway, I'm starting to use large accessories to make the rest of my features seem smaller. ie. a big necklace, big glasses, (both are z's) and big shoes.
and yes, I'm counting the days until I can buy a better mask. I have two more Greylandfilm masks in the mail, but I have set aside a sum of money to pay for something a little more next-generation.
thanks for the comment