Friday, September 19, 2008

deep thoughts...

(pictures from "doll skin pack" in the 1.50 store)


Random pictures, I know.. I just figured I'd post something in a meager attempt to keep things interesting.

The other day Z was asking about my first orgasm, it's actually kind of a long story, but the short version of it is that I remember I had a fascination with all things shiny and prosthetics, SPFX makeup, etc.
I was actually using a condom my first time, which seems kind of funny in retrospect, given my current fascination with latex.

She immediately said that having a latex fetish must be genetic. I didn't disagree, but I think it's more complex of an issue than that. I personally think that there are some abnormal things that many males will or can find inherently attractive, ie. latex, lycra, shiny things, cross dressing, lacy lingerie, plushies, fursuits, zentai, etc.
I personally think that all males have a predisposition to developing a fetish, but I think it's all a matter of exposure to the right thing at the right time, may it be pokemon or bugs bunny cartoons, to special effects, makeup, and disguise, certain materials or clothing, or stuffed animals. I remember being an avid television watcher when I was younger and I just LOVED SPFX shows (like 'movie magic') and women wearing anything shiny (like catwoman in 'batman returns').

So I suppose it's not a huge surprise that I've grown into the interests I currently have, but I feel like if I weren't exposed to those things when I was, then I don't think I would have developed the same fetishes.
However, that's just my personal opinion. I'm sure many of you have had similar thoughts and hypotheses, so what are they?

please, share

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Turned yourself into a slender girl with perfect skin, it looks like. I wish I had a magic wand and could make you stay that way... okay, okay, you probably wouldn't like being stuck, so I wouldn't actually do it without your permission. Great pictures! Too bad the Femskin stops at the armpits rather than the wrists, isn't it? Better yet at the fingertips.. the thought of flexible silicone fingernails is weirdly sexy.