Wednesday, September 3, 2008

videos

Well, the polls are in:

40% - silicone girl (me) disguised as a rubber boy.
31% - Something anal
22% - getting it on with an inanimate object
5% - dancing

Firstly, I want to say that I'm pleased that people actually voted for dancing, even though it was only a couple of you.
Anyway, in time I'll try to make all of these video ideas into clips, in no particular order.

Also, I was just browsing around the internet and randomly came across this video, sorry it's not latex or CD related.
..but those fox girls are cute!


Wiley - wearing my rolex (what would we do)


5 comments:

ClosetMonster said...

"..but those fox girls are cute!"

Indeed!

Thanks for the find, Anima. ;)

shutz said...

Don't take the low score for dancing too personally: I doubt it has anything to do with your skill as a dancer, as it probably has more to do with the fact that you've already given us some dancing videos, and people probably want to see something different.

Anonymous said...

to shutz:
Oh no, I don't take it personally at all. I was being serious when I said I was pleased that some people did vote for it, given that I've already made dance videos and they are less.. umm, interesting to watch compared to the alternatives.

to CM:
I just wish those fox-hats were complete masks. :P

Anonymous said...

where was the spot to vote? i didn't see it.

Anima said...

it was on the right, I removed it though. every now and then I post polls and stuff right where my 'about me' thing is right now.