Saturday, October 18, 2008

comment response

(picture from 'doll skin' pack)

About my girlfriend:
As far as I know, she doesn't know anything about my masking or CDing. However, she does know about my affinity for latex, and she voluntarily wears some about half or a third of the times we're intimate.
I think she realizes my fetishes runs a bit deeper than what I have exposed her to; cause it must seem a bit strange that I have a seemingly unending wardrobe of woman's latex for her to wear, a room in my house I've always subtly kept her from (but she's been in my home alone before, so I have no idea if she's been inside or not), and in random conversations she's dropped odd hints where she seems to know a little more about me than I've shown her, however nothing clear enough for me to actually call her on.

I've only told one girl I've been involved with about my masking, she took it fine. Another girl I know, knows about it and is quite encouraging of it, however both cases weren't calculated events.

So, does anybody here have any stories to share about telling their partners about their fetish?

3 comments:

JenniferCD said...

Anima!! I can only say that you have patience!! hehehe! You look: many of my friends don't know my fetish and those who know him, I concealed more than half of the evidence. If I had a girlfriend? Not, surely I hiding things, but I know that sooner or later she discovering it. Women are smart, very smart...
I had a girlfriend, before I make these videos, one day discovered a lot of dresses, bras and panties in a drawer of my closet. We speak of these, she gave me their support, and even seemed that he liked... 3 weeks after, broke with me, "because our personalities were very different..." Finally, I thing that if you want to have a girlfriend, you can't take extreme fetishism, and if you have, it's because the other person also likes. Some day I hope that you can purchase a femskin. I do not know if you have that suit would be too compatible with having a girlfriend, so I continue with my relationships here and there, as it did not ask as much as a girlfriend. Thank you!

ClosetMonster said...

Sounds like she does think there's more under the surface. It'll be difficult to decide when and how much to divulge.

My wife is well aware of my own masking and dolling, but I keep it separate from our regular sex life. The acts of masking and dressing up are for me only and I prefer not to share them.

There was a time that she indulged me with some zentai and other things, but I got too excited about it and pushed for more. I went too far I think, when I put on the Letha Doll suit. I think it scared her a bit. I didn't feel that she looked at me the same for quite awhile.

Since then, I prefer to keep those things closer, but she is well aware of them. There's still other fringe fetish play, but I let her initiate it.

Anonymous said...

Kitty says hello!

Well I must say masking actually helped with my girlfriend. We had dated back in high school but split up due to going to different colleges. This was many years ago, then a year ago we started to talk again. I had always trusted this girl quite a bit with my private life so I told her some of the things we enjoyed. We started roleplay together and I would take a female role and she was very comfortable with it. It even helped our relationship progress and now we have been dating for over a year now. We are quite happy together and we enjoy being together and enjoying each others fetishes.
Really though what it comes down to is this. How big of a part of your life is masking? For me it was quite a big part and I've always felt if I had to keep it hidden from my partner I wouldn't be happy. Why I wouldn't recommend just coming out and saying it on the first date it's something you should talk to her about. I assume you two have been dating for some while since she is dressing up for you. =^_^= So sooner or later its going to come up and the later it is the more likely someone might feel hurt. You never know how someone will react.

Getting back to the point how much do you enjoy masking, how much do you care about her, there is always a chance you may loose her if you tell but if you don't she will one day find out unless you plan to give it up. I wish you the best of luck! Meow!
-Kitty