Friday, November 28, 2008

Black Friday

Ok, so I was supposed to make this post yesterday.
So there are a few things to mention here.

Firstly, Tomb Searcher part 2 is up at my 'other' clip store. You can find the link over on the right.

I've also updated the 'specials' section and updated the 'everything' pack, which is now 28 dollars, but if you were to buy everything individually it would cost you 42 dollars, so it's a decently good deal.

Finally, I've moved most of my stuff into the archive section at the lower right since the $1.50 store was getting pretty cluttered.

Anyway,
to celebrate Black Friday I'm posting up a bunch of pictures taken from a photo-shoot I took a few days ago called "Black & Blue"
If you want to the complete set you can find it over in the $1.50 store.








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

is there still anywhere to buy that latex sex doll?

Anonymous said...

I have no idea if the Letha Weapons doll is still available to buy. I'm assuming it is, I just don't know where. sorry

ClosetMonster said...

There are a few places still, but it's getting more difficult.

Check out www.dollforum.com

You'll often find leads there on where to find one. Just keep in mind that they're a forum for love dolls, not dressing up as dolls. If you make it known that you want to cut it up and make a suit, it's not likely to be appreciated there.