Saturday, November 1, 2008

Femskin on E-bay! and mini-contest of sorts

Welp, I'm selling another femskin.
Click here to be taken directly to the listing

item number: 220304652272

legs


In other news: "Who am I?" contest
So I totally missed my Halloween update =(

To make up for it, and to buy me a little time to get it all ready, I'm going to hold something of a tiny contest.
Anyway, I didn't get the chance to dress up for Halloween, so I'm going to be dressing and taking some pictures and videos in the near future. I have my costume and everything all ready, but I just haven't had the time to put it all on!!

So if you're the first to guess who I'll be dressing as, I'll send you a video or picture/video pack of your choosing (excluding the 'packs' that include more than 1 photo and 1 video set).
Each day I'll be listing one hint, and there's a limit of 1 guess per person per day.

The first hint is:
I'm female.

Who am I?

(you must post your guess as a comment here on this site as well as sending me a corresponding e-mail at anima8_3@yahoo.com with your guess)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I guess:
Paris Hilton

Anonymous said...

About your biding on eBay : Why do you sell your femskin ?

Anonymous said...

Well, that hint wasn't quite helpful. So my first try will be a classic fetish costume: Catwoman?