Thursday, November 13, 2008

Still alive!

I feel like that's my most common post title, just goes to show how busy things have been for me.
Anyway, a brief explanation as to why I've been so inactive in the relatively near future.
I'll also hopefully be posting some new content. I've just been lazy about getting things organized.

In other news, I just purchased a bunch of somewhat uninteresting latex items in hopes of putting together a slightly unique, but overall mundane latex outfit.
You'll understand in a few weeks when everything arrives =P

Oh the suspense!

In the meantime I'll throw you all a bone and put up a random ass picture
(pun intended)

4 comments:

ClosetMonster said...

Nice pic...

You should post that on DollsPride too. It completely dissolves any fears about the "Uni-butt" issue.

RubberMannequin said...

Oh wow, that is a nice looking "synthetic butt"! I hope I can afford a FemSkin some day.

Oh, and I agree with ClosetMonster about posting this image to Doll's Pride = see you girls there!

I am blogging here myself, I hope you will read mine some time, although I do not have the large wardrobes or cool suits that so many other dolls seem to have.

Anonymous said...

you definatelly got the sweetest ass in the world

Anonymous said...

That's one lovely rear end. It's a little too perfect to be real, but that somehow makes it sexier to a perv like me. Gets me imagining a head to toe suit to make you look like a girl with flawless skin, seams hidden well enough for "her" to pose "naked." mask good enough for "her" to wear various come-on expressions on "her" perfect "face."