Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas

I hope everyone is having a Merry Christmas. However, I would be surprised if many of you are checking my site today since I imagine most of you are celebrating with family and playing with all your new toys!!

Anyway, my gift to all of you was going to be the bulk of my new photo-set, "Head Mistress." I say the 'bulk' because many of the shots show off the suit in it's glorious and prohibited nude-state. However, I realized in looking through many of the pictures that the skirt is so short that my vag is peeking out in most of the shots.
Regardless, I hope you enjoy the pictures!














If you want to see the rest of the pictures I couldn't put here, check out "Head Mistress" over the $1.50 store.

About my Christmas, well, I don't think it'll be anything interesting. However, my libidex latex leggings just arrived on Christmas Eve and I'm itching to try them on! I should also be getting something in the near future that I think most of you will appreciate.
;P

I hope everyone is having a great day,

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow some of these are incredible

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures Anima!

ClosetMonster said...

Oooh! A puppet show! ;)

Anonymous said...

Stunning apparently-perfect skin on an apparently womanly body. How do we get you a face that can possibly measure up to your silicone skin? I hope someday to see you apparently naked (or at least in a very skimpy bikini) but actually covered head to toe in flawless silicone skin...

Anonymous said...

you need a push up bra to make nice cleveage