Thursday, January 8, 2009

Accidental Exhibitionism

Earlier tonight while filming my new clip, I realized I had to go outside to get something from my car. I was of course dressed totally in drag, femskin, heels, and all. I walked outside, clicking my heels against the steps down toward my car when I brushed the wig hair out of my face and saw someone walking down the sidewalk across the street. I froze, wanting to run back indoors, but thought that would be awkward. So I stood still a moment, trying to seem like I was somehow busying myself doing essentially nothing, I also noticed that I automatically made all my movements flamboyant and feminine.
After a bit, I looked back over in his direction and saw he was crossing the street to my side. I started walking back up toward my house and stood there a moment pretending to look through my skin-tight pockets. I checked again to see where he was, and he was slowly walking down the street, looking back at me.
The moment he was out of site I ran out to my car, grabbed what I needed and as I started walking back up to my house I saw the same guy walking back toward my house.
I leaped inside and locked the door.

exciting!! but a little scary, it was enlightening to see how guys sometime engage girls, it also explains why they're sometimes so stand offish

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you nearly had a boyfriend there >:)

Anonymous said...

Why was it all that shocking? I mean, from your videos I believed you'd already gone outdoor in your femskin, didn't you? I guess someone saw you then, and by your posts it's not like you were actually hiding yourself. But still, you didn't talk about any dressed-by-the-street adventure, so I've become quite confused. Has or hasn't anyone seen you publicly wearing any of your female attires(besides your newly discovered 'friend')?

Anima said...

Well, yes I have been outdoors in femme and people have seen me, on rare rare occasion, however I've never been approached.
Granted, I'm obviously not *that* shy given that I have as many pictures and videos available as I do. However, I'm just mortified at the idea of having to talk while masked or the way in which I would be treated in drag, given that I live in an extremely conservative area.