Wednesday, January 21, 2009

addict

(from Fuzzy Boots)


For some reason, within the past couple days I've spent about 400 dollars on rubber and photo-taking related products.

Then about a month ago I spent something like 500 dollars on latex...

Do I have a problem?
I guess it depends on your point of view, but I've got lots of fun stuff coming in the mail. I just can't get enough of this stuff!

Oh, and I'm currently working on 'part 2' of "The Pill"
So stay tuned!
I'd post a trailer, but most of the interesting parts are too mature for this site. So check out my other clip store for a preview.

2 comments:

ClosetMonster said...

It's only a problem if you're spending your money there, that should be going to bills and food.

Cool boots, by the way! Buckles and fur. Nice.

Anonymous said...

i dont see the preview of pill part 2?