Monday, January 12, 2009

Down with the Weather

photo from 'latex leggings'

It suddenly got extremely cold in the past few days and as a result I've been totally drained.
Not really keeping up to date online, letting my house get messy, not responding to e-mails, falling behind a little on work.
Tomorrow I'm going to get back to work (work; as in my job)
but that doesn't really mean anything to any of you.

While thinking about how lazy I've felt, I realized that I have no idea what I'm going to do for my next video. Normally when I get a new garment or toy or prosthetic I whip out the camera and get shooting, but I just realized I don't have anything exciting coming in the mail in the near future.

So I'd like to encourage people to make requests or suggest video ideas. As long as it doesn't involve going outside, using multiple people, destruction of current garments/toys/suits, or the use of some magical ability to turn myself into an actual female (cause unfortunately, I can't).

So e-mail me an at: anima8_3@yahoo.com or post it as a comment here.

1 comment:

shutz said...

Yesterday, I saw your latest post right after seeing this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KR-Y2dnD64A

You could do a lot worse than to let that inspire you. You haven't really done many videos with special effects like magical transformations and such, and it's not too hard to do with proper editing software.

You could do a video where you start out as a blonde, wearing casual clothes, and each time the "magical effect" happens, one piece of clothing is replaced with something similar, but made out of latex.

Since you're a dancer, maybe the magical effect is actually triggered by a particular dance move (which can help you with transitions.)

As-is, this could make a fun video for the $1.50 store. But then, for the "other" store, you might consider extending the video, with a second dance move that causes individual clothing items to disappear, for a different effect than your recent strip-tease video.

In order to tie it all together, perhaps the video could start with your (blonde) character reading some sort of spell book that describes them "magical dance moves", but uses some weird, meaningless words, to describe the results, with a big warning about the second move (the one that causes clothing to disappear.)

One more thing: the reason I mentioned a blonde, specifically, is that, once you turn all your clothes to rubber, you should shake your head to "turn that hair black", like in the movie "The Craft". Kitty [New Last Name] did a video like that a couple of years ago. It's mostly a matter of crossfading.

Anyway, that's just one idea. Hopefully, others will post more suggestions.