Sunday, January 4, 2009

Low Res vs. Hi Res

So here is a sample of my previous video quality I've been using.



The story behind this clip:
One night I was getting ready to shoot a video and had the bright idea that I would try wearing my latex catsuit underneath the femskin. I figured it may look and feel a bit different, but thought it might be a cool idea.
It turned out that getting the silicone over the latex was much harder than I had originally imagined. It was nearly impossible, given that it took me about 20 minutes to just get the femskin up to my knee on one leg. So I scrapped the whole idea and ended up doing the 'head mistress' and 'strip tease' photo set and video.



Now here is a preview of the new film quality produced by my new digital camcorder and film editing software. (there's an accompanying photo-set called 'Latex Leggings' that can be found in the 1.50 store)



Both clips are scaled down and the quality is made a bit worse by posting on the internet, I packaged the original files with the 'latex leggings' photo-set.

1 comment:

shutz said...

I'd been meaning to suggest that you try increasing the technical quality of your videos in two areas: framerate, and lighting.

Your new camera automatically solves the framerate issue, and the lighting issue seems to be less important, as your new camera appears to have a more sensitive CCD.

Still, if you ever get any videos that look too orange-y or reddish, that's often a sign of low light. If that happens again with the new camera, just invest in one or two "spotlight" type lamps. Some even have clips so you can affix them to furniture and such.