Monday, February 16, 2009

We have our boundaries

Thinking back to a conversation I had a long time ago with the girl I'm seeing; she was trying to coerce me to drink alcohol and try other substances while I was trying to get her into some latex.

After a while we both realized why we were both apprehensive about doing what the other was asking. I didn't want to drink because I was afraid it could lead to alcoholism, freebasing, needles, etc. and she wasn't willing to try wearing any latex since she was afraid it would lead to bondage, bestiality, etc.
In the end we both recognized how we were thinking was a bit silly, regardless of having a reasonable base.

I was just thinking about how my fetish developed over time, it started with leather and PVC, then moved to latex, made a brief stop with lycra and zentai, then fell back to latex and finally female masking. It's been this way for quite some time and I don't see it going anywhere, perhaps only evolving within the confines already set.

In the past, in my pubescent days, I always thought the kinkier the better, but for the past few years I've noticed that I've remained pretty dead set on achieving a female look using prosthetics, masks, padding, and rubber.
I wonder if I had rubber and female masking in my blood from the start or whether when I was younger 'the kinkier' was the better and I just happened to fall on this fetish at a point where I was biologically settling on what turned me on at the time. or if some people never stop popping between fetishes, never really settling on one.

(this is where you post comments, thoughts, and personal experiences)

3 comments:

ClosetMonster said...

I've dwelled long and hard on this at times too. There are so many if's, maybe's and possibilities that it can get very mind boggling.

Sometimes I feel that we "pop" around different fetishes because we're still looking for that one that strikes the right chord. But even when we find it, we get bored with it after awhile and try another.

I think it's just the artist mentality. Even if you don't consider yourself an artist, as a fetishist, you tend to have a very creative streak that is shared by artists. Once we've gotten everything we can out of a new idea, our minds wander to yet another one.

Once you achieve your ideal female look through masking, you'll experiment with different styles and such, but eventually it will bore you. What will you turn to then? No one knows, but it'll be fresh and new to you, bringing the creative and sexual stimulation that you crave.

This is the same reason that TV shows get boring and fail after so many seasons. You start to run out of material.

It's more interesting "becoming" than "being".

JenniferCD said...

Before the internet, only I had some bras, some pantys, a skirt and not much more. When the internet came to my house, a new world opened in front of me. Then came the high heels, boots, wigs and the first latex clothes. That gave me fun, but after a while came again boredom. Then I found the mask and fake silicone boobs. Again, a bit of fun... but boredom again... Shortly after, came the lycra, the videos on youtube and a roller coaster of fun and bored, fun and bored... In one of those times that I was up, I discovered the femskin and videos of Anima. Now I have a new illusion: get the femskin.
I think that our hobby is this: a roller coaster with enjoy times and bored times...

Anonymous said...

If you want my personal experiences buddy, just roll the clock back to when you did a little interview with me. I think you might find a lot of answers within those words of mine.