Saturday, March 21, 2009

4am update

I've been meaning to have a proper update with pictures and videos and all, however I've been too busy or lazy to format and post the stuff. It'll be soon though, next week for sure.

Anyway, money is especially tight for me lately, however it's not like I'm alone in this situation. It was just made worse by going in to get my car fixed, it started as a 200 dollar job, then 700, then 1,200. Needless to say I was annoyed.. and the mechanic in charge certainly got an earful from me.
Ugh and taxes, bluh, ok, no more money talk.

I still have a few latex items in the mail, however I'm probably going to be pawning off a few of my lesser-used items on e-bay to generate some money to normalize. If/when this happens, I'll definitely be documenting it here, and at least one thing will definitely be silicone! So get your paypal accounts filled up! hehe.

Also, to give some context to my life outside of fetish; things are going kind of crazy for me. Work has been dramatically reduced and I'm gearing up to make some changes. Hopefully nothing that will dramatically affect this site or my fetish, however I am looking at a potential move and change of my career plan.
So this could result in some gaps, but will most likely be documented and followed up with interesting stories.

I was meaning to write more, but I need to get to sleep.
G'nite!

No comments: