Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Good Twin, Bad Twin: part 1

So the new video is out. Check it out over at my 'other' clip store

I was originally going to make it one single video, but I ended up getting half way through it and it was already over 5 minutes. So I figured breaking it into two separate videos would be best.
Upon actually cutting it up I realized that this "part 1" video has nothing inherently 'mature' about it. So I'm also offering it here for less.


So what is a twin to do when her sister leaves her bored and alone?
=P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks great from the preview.

have you figured out what you're going to do about the femskin yet?

Anima said...

Thanks, and yes, I've basically decided what I'll be doing with the femskin. I'll keep everyone posted when I do what I do
=P